As my idea for my Duke of Uke window display had been made out of paper until now, I thought that paper cut as a technique could be the final method of production I use if making the actual display
After testing how I wanted to use particular patterns and textures as well as my favourite compositions, I compiled this to create my final two illustrations for Love And Loss in E1.
As I finally got around to figuring out my narrative for my animation based on the London Terrariums workshop held at The Culpeper, I thought I should test
Since Terrariums are the focal point of my narrative for my animation, I thought I should do some research on them.
As my animation needs to be based on an existing narrative and not one made up by me, I decided to research a new topic but still something
Today was the ‘Beyond Limits’ exhibition which was actually a pretty good turn out. Everyone had put a lot of effort into producing something visually impressive
As editorial illustration briefs are often quite short briefs, with the intention of being done with immediacy, we were given a workshop by Rachel Gannon which involved making and using textured/painted surfaces in order to collage and produce a number of images quickly. I usually disregard collage as a technique because
Many of the hothouse talks I end up going to, I don’t blog about. Purely because nothing said in them is particularly memorable or resonates with me in any way so I just forget to do it. However this week’s talk was with Lakwena and it was by far my favourite talk
After researching more on Editorial Illustration, there was a studio session with Nick whereby he showed us how to approach a text in order to generate imagery. This involved going through the text and pulling out visuals